17th Sep 2014
September 2014 Council Meeting
Items on the agenda at the BSAC September Council Meeting included:
– tribute to the Honorary President, Lord Richard Attenborough, who sadly passed away on 24 August 2014
– discussion on BBC programme supply and the changes to BBC Productions, featuring Sara Geater (Council Member, PACT), Eleanor van Heyningen (Senior Policy Advisor, BBC) and Tim Suter (Managing Director, Perspective Associates)
– Jeff Allen (Managing Director, Panavision Europe), on the changing nature of his business
– the Copyright Hub and its recent developments, featuring Richard Hooper CBE (Chair, Copyright Hub) and Dominic Young (Chief Executive, Copyright Hub)
– keynote from Darren Childs (Chief Executive, UKTV), about UKTV’s current successes and future development.
This meeting was open to the BSAC Membership and invited guests.
Back to News