15th Mar 2018
March 2018 Council Meeting
Items on the agenda at the March Council Meeting included:
- Update on Channel 4’s Nations & Regions strategy, from Sophie Jones (Head of Corporate Relations, Channel 4);
- UKTV: The Future, presentation and conversation with Darren Childs (CEO, UKTV);
- Focus on a New Business: GameSessions, a ‘try then buy’ video games platform, with Ed French (CEO, GameSessions);
- The BBFC and the regulation of age verification for online pornography, briefing from Murray Perkins (Head of DEA, BBFC);
- App of the Month: HQ Live, from Jon Gisby (Chair, BSAC); and
- Updates on the latest policy developments for the sector and BSAC’s engagement with them.
Council Meetings are private events for BSAC Members.
Back to News