7th Jun 2017
June 2017 Council Meeting
Items on the agenda at the June Council Meeting included:
- Focus on a New Business: Moviefication: with Sophie Burger and Fabian Eck (Co-Founders, Extended Cinema);
- The State of the Independent Film Sector: presentations and discussions with Rebecca O’Brien (Producer, Sixteen Films and Chair, PACT Film Policy Group) and Leon Forde (Associate Director, Olsberg SPI);
- Readly – One Year On: updates from Ranj Begley (Managing Director, Readly) and Lydia Esler (Founder, Studio90 Media);
- Understanding the Audience: presentations followed by discussion with:
- Fiona Blades (President and Chief Experience Officer, MESH);
- Ory Vishkin (Director of Sales & Business Development, ViewersLogic);
- Christopher Elkins (COO, MUSO); and
- Updates on the latest developments around BSAC’s engagement with the Government’s Industrial Strategy.
Council Meetings are private events for BSAC Members.
Back to News