6 June 2013
The 192nd BSAC Meeting took place on Thursday, 6 June 2013.
This was a private meeting for the BSAC Membership and invited guests.
Items on the agenda included:
– a report on the EU draft Cinema Communication
– a discussion on the upcoming EU Green Paper: Preparing for a Fully Converged Audiovisual World: Growth, Creation and Values
– a report on the DCMS consultation on Classifying and Measuring the Creative Industries
– a report on the EU / US Free Trade Agreement
A session guest edited and chaired by Jon Gisby, on The Emerging World of Digital Video, featuring presentations from:
– Richard Lewis, YouTube
– Richard Williams, Yahoo
– Peter Cowley, Spirit Digital & FoodTube
And a Content Producer Panel (panelists were Richard Armstrong, Kameleon; Wil Harris, Channelflip; Dan’l Hewitt, AdVICE; Jess Search, Brit Doc; and Andy Taylor, LittleDot)