16th Jul 2014
July 2014 Council Meeting
The 199th BSAC Council meeting took place on Wednesday, 16 July 2014.
Items on the agenda included:
– David Mahoney (Director, Policy Development, Ofcom), speaking about Ofcom’s recently published discussion document on The Future of Free to View TV
– John Enser (Partner, Olswang), providing an overview of Copyright Legislation, and the updates to this following the Hargreaves Report
– Ian Moss (Director of Public Affairs, BPI), outlining the Recommendations on IP included in the Creative Industries Council’s Strategy Report
– Owen Atkinson (Chief Executive, Authors’ Licensing and Collecting Society), speaking on the topic, ‘What Keeps Me Awake At Night?’
– Fiona Clarke-Hackston (Chief Executive, BSAC), reporting on Diversity in the UK Film Industry
– Gareth Capon (CEO, Grabyo), introducing the real time TV and video sharing platform, Grabyo.
This meeting was open to the BSAC Membership and invited guests.
Back to News