30th Oct 2018
BSAC Future Leaders’ Forum 2018
The third meeting of BSAC’s Future Leaders’ Forum took place on Tuesday, 30 October 2018.
This event incorporated a networking reception and featured the following sessions:
- Delivering the Government’s sector deal for the Creative Industries, an update and discussion with John McVay (Chief Executive, PACT)
- Focus on a Forum Member: ‘Bridging the gap between the industry in the capital and the regions’, from Chris Hees (Founder & Producer, Bridgeway Films)
- A panel on the theme, ‘Striking out: The entrepreneur skills required to start and grow a production company in the UK’, featuring:
- Naysun Alae-Carew (Executive Director, Blazing Griffin Pictures)
- Kate Beal (Chief Executive, Woodcut Media)
- Marc Samuelson (Founder, Route 24)
- David Wise (CEO, Parable)
- and chaired by: Isabel Davis (Executive Director (Screen), Creative Scotland).
This was a private event for the BSAC Future Leaders’ Forum.
Back to News