13th Oct 2016
January 2017 Council Meeting
BSAC’s January Council Meeting will consider the latest business and policy developments for the Audiovisual Industry.
Items on the agenda will include:
- State of the VR Nation: overview from Mark Mulligan (Managing Director, MIDiA Research) and Zach Fuller (Analyst, MIDiA Research)
- Focus on a New Business: VR Storytelling from Laduma: demonstration from Alex Kunawicz (VP of Strategy, Laduma)
- Update on the Apprenticeship Levy: from Seetha Kumar (CEO, Creative Skillset)
- The Evolution of Viewing Habits and Multi Screen Engagement: presentation from David Yarnton (Director, Gfinity)
- Latest developments around AVMSD: private conversation with Kathleen Stewart (Head of International Broadcasting, DCMS).
Council Meetings are private events for BSAC Members.
Back to events