5th Mar 2019
March 2019 Council Meeting
BSAC’s March 2019 Council Meeting will consider the latest business and policy developments for the Audiovisual Industry.
Items on the agenda will include:
- John Enser (Partner, CMS), providing an update on territoriality in European broadcasting in light of the recent pay TV case;
- Bertrand Moullier, presenting original research, commissioned by BSAC, on the role played by independent film in talent development;
- David Austin (CEO, BBFC) and Craig Lapper (Head of Compliance, BBFC), speaking on the BBFC’s new classification guidelines;
- Focus on the Documentary Sector: session with the participation of Lawrence Elman (CEO, Docsville), Simon Finch (Producer, Borough Productions) and Lisa Marie Russo (Doc Society); and
- Updates on the latest policy developments for the sector.
The Meeting will begin with some words in memory of Baroness Falkender, who was a founder and longstanding Member of BSAC, and who sadly passed away on 6 February 2019.
Council Meetings are private events for BSAC Members.
Back to events