5th Jun 2018
BSAC Future Leaders’ Forum 2018
The second meeting of BSAC’s Future Leaders’ Forum took place on Tuesday, 5 June 2018.
This event incorporated a networking reception and featured sessions on:
- Sustainability in the Creative Industries, with Aaron Matthews, Industry Sustainability Manager, BAFTA
- A panel on the theme, ‘“May I Have Your Attention Please?” The ongoing media battle for consumer attention’, featuring:
- Bethan Fallon, VP European Theatrical Marketing, Warner Bros. Pictures;
- Jon Gisby, Chair, BSAC;
- Jon Thoday, Joint Managing Director, Avalon Entertainment;
- and was Chaired by Nina Hossain, ITV News Presenter.
This was a private event for the BSAC Future Leaders’ Forum.
Back to News