22nd Sep 2017
September 2017 Council Meeting
Items on the agenda at the September Council Meeting included:
- Support for Audiovisual Exports, an overview from and discussion with Sue Bishop (Director, Creative, Consumer and Sports, DIT);
- Proposed changes around Intellectual Property Rights for indigenous cultures, a briefing from Bertrand Moullier (Narval Media);
- The Technical Roadmap to 2030, presentation from Richard Lindsay-Davies (CEO, Digital TV Group);
- Focus on a New Business: Easel TV, with Joe Foster (CEO, Easel TV); and
- Updates on the latest developments around BSAC’s engagement with the Government’s Industrial Strategy.
Council Meetings are private events for BSAC Members.
This Meeting was preceded by BSAC’s AGM 2017.
Back to News