10th Oct 2012
October 2012 Council Meeting
10 October 2012.
BSAC held a Council Meeting on Wednesday, 10 October 2012, which was open to the BSAC Membership and invited guests.
Items on the agenda included:
– Fiona Clarke-Hackston, Chief Executive, BSAC, reporting on Copyright, including the formation of, and BSAC’s participation in, the Copyright Hub, the Copyright Hub Steering Group and other developments
– Ben Keen, Chief Analyst, IHS Screen Digest, presenting a report on TV Consumption Trends in the Multi-Screen Era, which had been commissioned by BSAC. A BSAC business briefing was published to accompany this, a copy of which can be downloaded herehere
– Charlie McAuley, Chair, BVA, speaking about the challenges faced by the BVA as part of a regular item enabling Members to provide a personal view of issues of importance
– Amanda Nevill, Director BFI, and Ben Roberts, Director, BFI Film Fund, reporting on the BFI’s publication of Film Forever: Supporting UK Film
– Jo Twist, CEO, UKIE, speaking on Crowdsourcing, its use by the video games industry as a funding model and the issues for public policy.
Back to News