9th Jun 2016
June 2016 Council Meeting
Items on the agenda at the June Council Meeting included:
- The presentation of a BSAC Business Briefing on the Blockchain, from Cliff Fluet (Partner, Lewis Silkin LLP, and Managing Director, Eleven Advisory). A copy of this report can be downloaded here
- Philip Mordecai (Director, Curzon Home Cinema), talking about his business and the future of distribution models
- New Advertising Technologies, introduced by Jeremy Dain (Strategy Director: Telecoms, Media & Technology, KPMG), followed by presentations from Glen Drury (CCO, EMEA, Blippar) and Mark Popkiewicz (CEO, Mirriad)
- BBC response to the recent Government White Paper, from James Heath (Head of Policy, BBC)
- Updates on the latest developments to the European Commission’s review of AVMSD.
Council Meetings are private events for BSAC Members.
Back to News