6th Jul 2017
July 2017 Council Meeting
Items on the agenda at the July Council Meeting included:
- Innovation in Cinema Exhibition, presentations followed by discussion with:
- Crispin Lilly (CEO, Everyman)
- Alex Sheldon (Director of Cinema Operations, Curzon); and
- Ian Cartwright (Co-CEO, Ourscreen);
- Focus on a new business: CultureCues, with Victoria Thomas (Founder, CultureCues) and Guy Meyer (Non Executive Director, CultureCues);
- Secondary Rights and the impact of recent regulatory changes, with Jane Hyndman (Group General Counsel, Compact Media Group) and Mark Rowland (Vice President & General Manager, Compact Media Group);
- Private conversation with Damian Collins MP (ex-Chair, CMS Select Committee (2016-17)).
- Updates on the latest developments around BSAC’s engagement with the Government’s Industrial Strategy.
Council Meetings are private events for BSAC Members.
Back to News