3 July 2013
The 193rd BSAC Meeting took place on Wednesday, 3 July 2013.
This was a private meeting for the BSAC Membership and invited guests.
Items on the agenda included:
– a discussion on the BSAC response to the EU Green Paper: Preparing for a Fully Converged Audiovisual World: Growth, Creation and Values
– an update on developments to the EU- US Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)
– David Austin Assistant Director, Policy & Public Affairs and Steve Hopkins, IT Manager, BBFC, speaking on the policy background and industry response to classifying UGC
– Roger Walkden, Chief of Staff, Microsoft Studios, Europe, speaking about the Xbox One
– Ralph Rivera, Digital Director, BBC, talking about the BBC’s plans for the future.