24th Jan 2013
January 2013 Council Meeting
24 January 2013.
The 190th BSAC Meeting took place on Thursday, 24 January 2012. This was a private meeting for the BSAC Membership and invited guests.
Items on the agenda included:
– Lavinia Carey OBE, Director General, BVA; Helen Keefe, Senior Policy Advisor, BBC; and Bill Bush, Director of Communications and Public Policy, Premier League, responding to the Government’s recent response to consultation on copyright exceptions and the clarification of copyright law
– Ajay Chowdhury, Chief Executive, ComQi; Rick Murray, MD Retail, Accenture; and Mark Selby, providing perspectives on the Changing Nature of Retail
– Fiona Clarke-Hackston, Chief Executive, BSAC, reporting on BSAC’s participation in the Copyright Hub Steering Group
– Jeff Lynn, CEN, Seedrs, and Chairman, Coalition for the Digital Economy, speaking on the work of Seedrs, the crowd funding model and the regulatory environment
– John Newbigin, Chair, Creative England, speaking on Creative England’s development and current activities.
Back to News