29th Apr 2015
Film, TV & Games Conference 2015
The BSAC Film TV & Games Conference 2015, sponsored by Time Warner, took place on Tuesday, 28 April 2015.
Individual sessions can also be downloaded separately through the links below.
Sessions over the day included:
- Stuart Murphy (Director, Sky Entertainment Channels), with Lucy Pilkington (Creative Director, Sugar Films)
- Disrupted or Disruptor? David Lancefield (Partner, PwC)
- The LEGO Franchise, Tom Stone (Managing Director, TT Games), with Dr Jo Twist (CEO, UKIE)
- Movie Market Update, from Ben Keen (Chief Analyst & VP, Media, IHS).
This presentation was accompanied by the publication of a BSAC Business briefing, which can be downloaded here.
- Danny Perkins (CEO, StudioCanal UK), in conversation with Chris Auty (Head of Producing, NFTS)
- Pippa Harris (Co-Founder, Neal Street Productions), in conversation with Clare Wise
- Ben Roberts (Director, BFI Film Fund), interviewed by Marc Samuelson
- The Future for Online Video Talent
introduced by Jon Gisby (Adviser & EVP Business Development, Magine)
and followed by a Panel discussion, Chaired by Henry Bonsu (Broadcaster), and featuring Stuart ‘Ashens’ Ashen (YouTube Star), Daz Black (Vine Star), Edward East (Founder, Billion Dollar Boy), Rich Keith (General Manager, The Yogscast) and Claire Tavernier (Founder & MD,StoryTechLife).
Thanks to sponsorship from Time Warner this was a free event, open to BSAC Members and invited guests.
Back to News