17th Feb 2015
BSAC Interview Series: Tim Davie (Chief Executive, BBC Worldwide)
Tim Davie was interviewed on the 17 February by BSAC Chairman Adam Singer.
Discussions were Chatham House in nature. Topics included:
- the differences in the working environments and expectations between commercial organisations and public sector broadcasters
- the global environment and the importance of creating relationships with other markets through co-production deals
- the relationship between BBCW and UKTV
- the importance of rights ownership to BBCW
- BBCW’s place within the BBC
- the future digital landscape.
This was a private event for the BSAC Membership and invited guests.
This event was held with the support of RBS.
Back to News