8th Apr 2016
BSAC Film, TV & Games Conference 2016 – Agenda Published
Sessions will include:
- Ben McOwen Wilson, Director, YouTube EMEA
in conversation with Jon Gisby
- Amanda Nevill (CEO, BFI)
in conversation with Matt Mueller (Screen International)
- The World Stage: Will the UK’s Star Burn Out
Martin Baker (Channel 4); Noirin Carmody (Revolution Games); Allan Niblo (Vertigo Films); Sir William Sargent (Framestore)
- Is Virtual Reality a Disruptive Innovation?
Dave Ranyard (VR Developer) with Jo Twist (Ukie)
- Why Should We Care About the Blockchain?
Cliff Fluet (Lewis Silkin); Oliver N Oram (Chainvine); Benji Rogers (Pledge Music)
- High End Drama: The Man in the High Castle
Steward MacKinnon (Headline Pictures)
- A Brief History of Total War
Tim Heaton (Creative Assembly) with Jo Twist (Ukie)
- The Pursuit of Youth
Presentation: Gill Hind (Enders Analysis)
Timothy Armoo (Fanbytes); Dan’l Hewitt (Maker Studios); Stuart Saw (Twitch); Claire Tavernier (StoryTechLife); Mimi Turner (LADbible)
- And our annual Movie Market Update
Thanks to the support of Time Warner, this is a free event for an invited audience.
Back to News